RAFTING ON THE RIO URUBAMBA 1 DAY
Enjoy this exciting journey of Rafting in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we see some beautiful scenary near Cusco.
Duration: 1 Day
DAY 01: Cusco – Cusco - Urubamba Rio
9:00 in the morning departure from Cusco in direction of the river Urubamba Sacred Valley to the north of Cusco, where our guide will give safety instructions and use of equipment for the trip down the Urubamba River, then it will sail for about 2 ½ hours in ;rapids class II, IV and V depending on the route we choose, we could go to Ollantaytambo class III (March to November) orclassIII and Chuquicahuana Quiquijana class IV (December to May)
NOTE: For any of the tours is always in our groups a safety kayak.
In the afternoon after lunch we return to Cusco arriving around 5: 00 PM
NOTE: The rapid are graded as follows:
- I-II Difficulty: Easy without risk, something exciting
- Difficulty III-IV: good and exciting, with some risk
- V Difficulty: Very exciting and risky, it takes an additional safety boat can be a
- kayak or a boat, is the highest level that can be done with Tourists
- Difficulty VI: Extreme, you can do Rafting
- Our outputs are in 2 shifts
- 1st Shift: Depart 9 am, return 5 pm
- 2nd Shift: Departure 11.30 am, return 7.30 pm
- Professional Rafting Guide English / Spanish.
- Lunch (Main Dish, Dessert, Fruit, hot and cold drinks, bread), also have an
- Option for vegetarians
- Private Transportation
- Digital Photo Service
We recommended to bring
- Sandals shoes to enter the river
- Hat and sunblock.
- Water bottle and snacks personal