RAFTING 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
DEPARTURES: May, June, Julio, August, September, Every Day.
DURATION: 3 Days 2 Nights
FREQUENCY: 5 Months a year
DAY 1: ANYON OF APURIMAC RIVER
We meet at 9:00 am. From Cusco we go down to the canyon of Apurimac in some 4 hours until arriving to the bridge Hualpachaca to 2,000 meters high. We take two hours to eat lunch and to prepare the whole teams for the rafting. They will be given an explanation of security and the whole necessary team, as vests lifeboat, Helmets, wet suits, coat impermebles, oars and an evacuating raft car. To all they were trained in technical of Rafting. We will be floating running quick class II and training. In you finish them hours of the afternoon we will camp in a beach of sand and the guides prepared us the you and then the dinner.
DAY 2: After a delicious breakfast, we enter to the river floating for some 6 hours running quick class III and IV. The walls of the canyon close on us and they are very impressive, we will run several rapids as it "Carves", I "Beat Cave." We eat lunch in the river and llagamos to camp in the denominated beach the Table.
this it is characterized to have a good surface of white sand and some impressive farellones.
DAY 3: We begin early and today we will have a couple of quick class such V as "Toothache and "Your First" one, depending on the level of the water the first and I finish day the passengers V bonus they walk around certain quick class. After 4 hours in the river, we arrive to the exit, where in our private camp we will serve a parrilada. We will be returning to Cusco like 5 in the afternoon.
The Program Includes:
- Transport private going and of return of the river
- Professional guide class V, with courses in RESCUE 3
- First-aid kit
- Satellite Telephone
- All the foods during the trip
- Complete equip for Rafting, vest lifeboat class V,
- Evacuating rafts car, helmets, oars, waterproof coat
- Waterproof bags for your baggage
- Carps for two people
- Kayaker of Security
- Cargo boat.
It Doesn't Include:
- Sleeping bag or mattress
- Hotels or foods in the city
- Laundry, liquor, drinks, tips
- We Recommend to Take:
- Sandals or shoes for the river.+
- Two couples of stockings some for the river and other for the camp.
- A light sleeping bag and mattress.
- A cap for the sun.
- Repellent of Insects.
- Lantern with reserve batteries.
- A canteen for the water
- Pants and shirt of long sleeve and another short one for the camp
- Sun Block, Towel, and personal hygiene items.
American Fox Peru – Tour Operador ..... Book Now