NAZCA - ICA - PARACAS 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHTS
Detail of Tour:
Departuress: To Consult Spaces.
departure: 7:00 am.
Duration: 2 days/1 night.
Frequency: The whole year.
Type: Cultural, Ecological, adventure.
Description of Tour:
Day 1:(Full Day)
Tour in Nasca with overflight plus City tour in Ica with walk in buggy in the desert of Huacachina.
- 7:00 a.m. Pick you up from the hotel and departure to Nasca.
- Before arriving to Nasca we will be able to visit the House Museum María Reiche and we will be able to ascend to the terrestrial mirador where we will see the figures of The Hands, The Tree and The Lizard closely.
- 9:00 pm. Arrival to Nasca and transport to the airport.
- Approx. 09:20 pm. overflight to the Nasca lines (duration 30 minutes).
- 10:00 am terrestrial Tour in Nasca which have:
- The Aqueducts of Cantayoc.
- The Ruins of Walls.
- Visit to the house of handmade extraction of the Gold.
- Visits to the house of handmade elaboration of the ceramic.
- Approximately 1:00 pm. Departure to Ica.
- 03:00 pm arrive to Ica and beginning of the tour of Ica and Countrysides.
- Visit to the viticultural handmade cellar Lovera Pérez where you will try wines and piscos of the cellar.
- Visit to the ruins of the temple of Luren and The Main Square of the city.
- Visit to the cellar viticultural Nudo, taste piscos and wines.
- Visit to the village of Cachiche, well-known as the Earth of the Witches, in Cachiche we will see The palmero of the 7 heads, the monument of the Witch of Cachiche and we will visit an occult center.
- Transport to the Oasis of Huacachina, where you will be able to visit another handmade center of the place and also enjoy the landscape of the oasis.
- Walk in buggy for the desert of Huacachina, included the practice of the sandboard.
- Approximately 06:30 pm. transport to the hotel in Ica.
Day 2: Tour Islands Crossbows and National Park of Paracas.
- 07:00 a.m. Pick you up from the the hotel. Transport to Paracas.
- 08:00 am. Beginning of the marine tour to the Islands Crossbows where we will see:
- Geoglifo of the Araña.
- The rocky formations that conform the Islands Crossbows.
- Great diversity of birds like penguins, pelicans, guanayes, earrings, piqueros, etc.
- The maternities of the marine wolves.
- 10:00 am. Return to Paracas. Free time for refreshment.
- 10:30 am. Beginning of the visit to the National Park of Paracas where we will see:
- The ruins of the rocky formation The Cathedral.
- The beach Yumaque.
- The Red Beach.
- Approximately 2:30 pm. Transfer to the bus station in Paracas or transport to the city of Ica and then to the hotel or the bus station in Ica.
- End of our services.
Price per person: USD 300.00 dollars
- 01 lodging night in the Hotel with double or matrimonial room.
- Pick you up from the bus station or from the hotel at the beginning of the tour.
- Transport to the hotel or the bus station when concluding the tours.
- Transport to carry out the described tours.
- Craft shared for the tour to the Islands Crossbows.
- Walk in buggy for the desert of Ica in shared service.
- Flight ticket to the Nasca Lines.
- All the tickets of revenues to the tourist places indicated in the program.
- Guide and permanent attendance.
Does Not Include
- Imposed IGV 19%.
- Extras (crafts, memories, drinks, snacks, etc.).
American Fox Peru – Tour Operador ..... Book Now