MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT - WITH OVERNIGHT IN AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
Day 1: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes:In this option you can spend Day 1 in the Sacred Valley,-an excellent combination! Of course visiting, Pisac ruins (Urubamaba stop for lunch) Ollantaytambo ruins, making the most of your time in the Sacred Valley of the Incas,from Ollantaytambo to take a late afternoon train at 19:00, to Aguas Calientes town. (After checking into your hotel in Aguas Calientes, you will have a nice dinner and then an early night.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu – Cusco:You will be up before dawn to take one of the first buses up to Machu Picchu, beating the crowds and having the opportunity to see this World Heritage site in the early morning light. You will have a 2 hour guided tour of the site and can climb Huayna Picchu in order to get that famous shot of Machu Picchu. (Permits need to be organized at the time of booking) Enjoy your buffet lunch at the Machu Picchu Sanctuary lodge before taking the bus back down to Aguas Calientes and returning to Cusco via train and bus. This tour is highly recommended for those that want to experience Machu Picchu at dawn, and would like to spend more time at the site.
Optional Note. If you want to require one more night, you will need to mention before to beginning your trips, and we will provide for you the extra night in additional cost.
Note: Machu Picchu entrance ticket is only valid for one day, if you with to visit one more day sent us your question and for the price, email@example.com.
- Transfers as required
- Bus Cusco-Pisac - Ollantaytambo.
- Only in Urubamba buffet Lunch.
- Trains to/from Machu Picchu (Expedition) or Vista dome.
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu (If you wish to climb Huayna Picchu it´s plus $15 extra, please advise at booking)
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- English/Spanish speaking guide service for 2. Hour guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes in a basic hotel. This will be a nice, clean and safe hostel with breakfast included and private bathroom.
What´s doesn´t included?
- Breakfast on the first morning.
- All meals in Aguas Calientes town.
- Entrance to the thermal springs
- Huayna Picchu Entry ($15 extra).
- Tips for the guide,
- Extra nights hostel
AVAILABLE DISCOUNTS (these discounts are not cumulative)
- Students: US$ 20.00 (students require a valid International Student Identity Card and must be below 26 years of age. Please beware that Youth Travel Cards are not valid)
- Teenagers: US$ 20.00 (up to 15 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
- Children: US$ 45.00 (up to 10 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
$30 off if you are also doing a 3 day plus tour with AMERICAN FOX ADVENTURE
TO MAKE A BOOKING
Please visit our TO Make a Booking. You will need to email us to check availability, receive booking forms and then make your deposit. For our payment conditions and booking please refer to our Make a Booking and sent money, Via Western Union easy send money to Cusco-Peru.