QOSQO HUCHUY MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
This is a very good trip if you enjoy hiking you on this journey to Machu Picchu Huchuy Qosqo was surrounded by nature and you can feel through them a force that will put you in harmony with its surroundings, our point of Qosqo Huchuy departure will Tambomachay, a place where few tourists come to visit a place that is an hour from Cusco, the name of Huchuy Qosqo (in Quechua) and translated into Castilian (small Cusco) is above the Urubamba Valley and offers spectacular views of the Vilcanota mountain range. Ending in the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
Day 02: Huchuyqosqo - Lamay - Aguas Calientes:
To begin the tour or walk to Huchuy Qosqo, you will be picked up from your hotel by a representative of FOX AMERICAN ADVENTURE for a trip on a tourist bus to the Inca archaeological site known as Tambomachay located (3700 meters). From here, we will begin our trek to Huchuy Qosqo uphill to reach a step about 4200 meters. So following the Inca trail down to a small community. Where you see a beautifully green valley that stretches as far as the eye. The way that we see on the right side leads to Pisac. Passing through the village and through a new bridge, the road leads to another peak (4300 meters second step). In the course of the way we pass by a beautiful lake Qoricocha (Golden Lake in Quechua). Continue along this road that leads to Huchuy rustic Qosqo, eventually reaching the point of the trek, 4350 meters, with stellar views of the mountains Finally, we descend into the community Pucamarca (4010 meters), arriving in the afternoon . Here, we will establish our camp and enjoy dinner on an amazing sky full of stars.
Día 02: Huchuy Qosqo - Lamay – Aguas Calientes:
Just 20 minutes in the town of Pucamarca, the valley narrows to form a ravine where is incredibly well-preserved Inca a grandstand that will lead us to the magnificent citadel of Huchuyqosqo strategically located at the top of the Urubamba Valley, past the small town of Lamay , which is a town that is mostly engaged in agriculture and livestock. Huchuyqosqo was originally an administrative center as Pisac, it also has Inca buildings made of stone like a great example of Inca. On the slopes also see some barns because they were also a major agricultural center. In the afternoon our private transport will take us to Ollantaytambo, where we take the train to Aguas Calientes for Machu Picchu. Once in Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu we go to our accommodation where we will rest.
Day 03: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
This day will be our breakfast earlier than normal (4:00 am) will begin to walk to take us to Machu Picchu for about 1 hour 20 minutes, once in Machu Picchu, you will have a guided 2-hour long for photos and optional climb to the mountain Huayna Picchu, Temple of the Moon or the Sun Gate Once satisfied visited and visiting Machu Picchu you must return to Aguas Calientes to have lunch at any restaurant chosen on their own, usually return to Cusco is at 18:46 pm Arrival in Cusco and at 22:30 pm.
- Official guide
- Assistant guide (when the group exceed more than 10 participants)
- Pick you up from your hotel by a representative of Peru trek macho picchu
- Entrance to Machupicchu Huchuyqosqo & Tambomachay cusco Transportation Ollantaytambo
- Train service (Aguascalientes _ _ Ollantaytambo and return)
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 before each meal lunches, 2 dinners (several snacks during the trip), (the first breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day are not included)
- Horses and mules to carry all the camping gear and food (you have the option of
- putting personal luggage 5kg including sleeping bag)
- Carriers who are in charge of the horses
- Duffle 7 kg. to put their personal belongings including his sleeping bag
- Dining tent with tables, chairs
- Chef who prepares the food for the road.
- Boil the purified water to fill their canteens every morning
- Quality equipment and very clean: Waterproof, 2 people per tent. The tents are large (designed to fit to 4 people) if it allows more space for personal items.
- The sleeping mats are thick, comfortable.
We ship right equipment and dining tent, kitchen tent, tables and chairs to enjoy as their food and stay.
TIP OF THE THINGS YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Your original passport (and your student card (ISIC) applicable)
- Travel insurance (very essential)
- Sleeping bag (not included but can be rented at our office in Cusco)
- Shoes suitable for walking.
- Rain jacket or rain gear
- Warm clothes, hat and gloves
- Adapting shorts and comfortable walking couple
- Sunsblock (factor 35 recommended)
- Mineral water.
- Mosquito repellent
- Disposable paper bath
- Personal medication
- Flashlights with extra batteries
OPTIONAL SERVICES THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED:
- Rental of sleeping bag $ 20.00 (minus 15 degrees) for 1 day plus additional $ 5
- Mattresses ($ 7.00)
- Walking sticks $ 5.00
- Staff Supplement $ 12.00
- Price $ 290 per pax endorsement:
- Last lunch
American Fox Peru – Tour Operador ..... Book Now