CHOQUEQUIRAO 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
DEAPERURES: Every Day.
Detail of Tour:
DURATION: 4 Days / 3 Nights.
FREQUENCY: The Whole Year.
TYPE: Walk - Adventure
American Fox Adventure Tour Operator, it takes you to know Choquequirao a magic Incan city located to the South This of the city of Cusco, among the river Apurímac and the mountainous chain of Vilcabamba, where the snowy of Salkantay stands out with a height of 6 271 m.s.n.m. (20575 ft.). It is an exciting walk that combines the different heights of the high lands of Peru with variety of fauna wild flora. The range that he/she offers us this walk is the one of seeing some species that are in such extinction it is the case of the condor of you walk they, the puma and the bear of glasses. This area served as refuge and natural strength for the sixteenth movement of Inca resistance of the XVI century, for that area it is conserved in the oral tradition that for that place THE GILDING is located, even hidden for the archaeology. It exists another net Inca vial that connected the areas of Spirit Pampas, Hispanic Ñusta, Vilcabamba Antigua, Vitcos, Pink Pampas.
DAY 1: CUSCO – CACHORA – CHIKISKA
We pick up it from the hotel to 6:00 o'clock a.m. to begin the trip until the town of Cachora going by the towns of Izcuchaca until arriving to the Archaeological Complex of Tarawasi, we continue our trip until the bridge Cunyac, we will go by the district of Curawasi and Saywite for finally to arrive to Cachora (10:00 a.m.). There we prepare the load animals and the muleteers and we begin our walk with a soft slope until arriving to the step of Capuliyoc (2800 m.s.n.m) where we will eat lunch after two hours of walk, he/she stops then to go toward the town of Chiquisca (1930 m.s.n.m.) During this itinerary we will have the opportunity to observe you magnify views, beautiful landscapes, warm climate, glacial of the mountain range Vilcabamba and the impressive abyss of Apurímac, in this place will have our first camp.
DAY 2: CHIKISKA – SANTA ROSA
After the breakfast at 5:00 o'clock a.m. approximately, we continue with our walk toward the beach Rosalinas (1550 m.s.n.m), and to go up the very early slope, the itinerary but difficult, with address to Santa Rosa (2100 m.s.n.m) in approached 3 hours, it stops then to ascend until gone up softer Maranpata (2850 m.s.n.m) where we appreciate all the one on the way to the first day and the existent vegetation in this place, we will also observe orchids and violets, if the luck accompanies us we will be able to appreciate fauna like Deer, Bear Anthill and diversity of birds and insects, then we will travel a tract with address to Choquequirao where we will have our camp at a hour of the Archaeological Complex.
DAY 4: CHOQUEQUIRAO – CHIKISKA
Por la mañana visitaremos todo el conjunto arqueológico así como el museo de sitio donde se observan algunade las piezas encontradas durante las excavaciones, luego de nuestra espectacular visita a estos maravillosos museos y espectacular complejo arqueológico emprenderemos nuestro retorno, almorzaremos en la zona de Santa Rosa,lugar de campamento Chiquisca.
DAY 5: CHIKISKA – CACHORA – CUSCO
After a good breakfast in our camp in Chiquisca at 06:00 o'clock a.m. we begin our return for the same one in route to Cachora that is the slope that you first floor in the first day that is softer with an ascent of two hours until arriving to the step of Capuliyoc and it stops then to be in 2 hours in the town of Cachora much softer tract where we will arrive approximately p.m. at 12:00 o'clock, in this itinerary we will appreciate enough flora and exotic fauna, see panoramic of imposing snowy, the impressive canyon of Apurímac, considered as the most spectacular in South America. Optionally in the afternoon we will move to the bathrooms water heater - medicinal of Qonoc where we will rest for one hour and to continue our return approximately to the imperial City of Cusco at 8:00 o'clock p.m. concluding our service with the transfer to the hotel.
The Service Includes:
- Pick you up from the hotel in a private bus until the beginning of the walk (Cachora).
- Entrance Tickets.
- English / Spanish professional guides during the whole journey.
- Feeding: 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners.
- Camp (carps, he/she cooks, dining room, seats, tables, mattresses) team.
- First-aid kit of first helps.
- Ball of emergency oxygen.
- Cook in charge of the preparation of the foods.
- Muleteers and mules (in charge of the transport of the whole camping site team)
- Accommodation for the guides, cooks and muleteers.
- Transport of return Cachora - Cusco and transfer to their hotel.
The Service doesn't include:
- Breakfast of the first day (the hotels usually offer breakfast).
- It has dinner of the last day (The arrival to Cusco is p.m. an approximate of 8.00 o'clock).
- It visits to the thermal bathrooms of Qonoc.
We Recommend to Take:
- A backpack.
- Original Passport.
- 01 change of clothes.
- Clothes Abrigadora.
- Walk Shoes.
- Small towel.
- Bathroom clothes (in the event of going to the thermal bathrooms)
- Poncho for rain.
- Canteen of Water.
- Photographic camera and batteries.
- Repellent, Blocking lot and Hat.
- Hygienic Paper.
- Bottle of water and pills purificadoras.
- Canes covered with rubber for the walk.
- Snacks: Cookies, sweet chocolates, energizing (optional) bars.
- Extra carrier to take personal (If he/she needs to take more than 6.5 kilos of baggage, it can take an extra carrier that can take up to 18 kilos) team.
- Bag of sleeping (in rent in our office).
- Horse or extra mule to load the personal team from the first to the fourth day.
- Extra services as Tips.
American Fox Peru – Tour Operador ..... Book Now