CHOQUEQUIRAO 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Detalles del Tour:
DEPARTURES: Every Day
DURATION: 4 Days - 3 Nights.
FREQUENCY: All Year
TIPO: Walk - Adventure
AMERICAN FOX ADVENTURE TOUR OPERATOR:
Takes you to a magical city Choquequirao Inca located south east of the city of Cusco and Apurimac, river between the mountain range of Vilcabamba, where stands the snow-capped Salkantay with a height of 6 271 m (20 575 ft.)It is an exciting trek that combines the different heights of the highlands of Perú with a variety ofWildlife flora. The range we offer this walk is to see some species that are endangered such is the case of the Andean condor, the puma and the spectacled bear.This area served as a refuge and natural fortress for the sixteenth Inca resistance movement of the sixteenth century through the area is preserved in the oral tradition that this place is located EL DORADO, evenhidden for archeology. There is another Inca road network connecting the areas of Espiritu Pampa, Ñusta Hispanic Vilcabamba the Old, Vitcos, Rosas Pampa.
DAY 1: CUSCO – CACHORA – CHIQUISKA
We pick up it from the hotel to 6:00 o'clock a.m. to begin the trip until the town of Cachora going by the towns of Izcuchaca until arriving to the Archaeological Complex of Tarawasi, we continue our trip until the bridge Cunyac, we will go by the district of Curawasi and Saywite for finally to arrive to Cachora (10:00 a.m.) There we prepare the load animals and the muleteers and we begin our walk with a soft slope until arriving to the step of Capuliyoc (2800 m.s.n.m) where we will eat lunch after two hours of walk, he/she stops then to go toward the town of Chiquisca (1930 m.s.n.m.) During this itinerary we will have the opportunity to observe you magnify views, beautiful landscapes, warm climate, glacial of the mountain range Vilcabamba and the impressive abyss of Apurímac, in this place will have our first camp.
DAY 2: CHIQUISCA - MARAMPATA - CHOQUEQUIRAO.
After the breakfast at 5:00 o'clock a.m. approximately, we continue with our walk toward the beach Rosalinas (1550 m.s.n.m), and to go up the very early slope, the itinerary but difficult, with address to Santa Rosa (2100 m.s.n.m) in approached 3 hours, it stops then to ascend until gone up softer Maranpata (2850 m.s.n.m) where we appreciate all the one on the way to the first day and the existent vegetation in this place, we will also observe orchids and violets, if the luck accompanies us we will be able to appreciate fauna like Deer, Bear Anthill and diversity of birds and insects, then we will travel a tract with address to Choquequirao where we will have our camp at a hour of the Archaeological Complex.
DAY 3: CHOQUEQUIRAO – CHIQUISCAVery early after the breakfast we will go to the Archaeological Complex from Choquequirao to a hour of walk and power to observe the dawn of Choquequirao, place visited by three hours approached accompanied with our guide who he/she will explain about this Inca important refuge. At a suitable hour we will begin the return to our camp and to descend until Santa Rosa place of our lunch, it stops then to descend to the beach Rosalinas and to go to the town of Chiquisca that is at two hours of Rosalinas where we will take our camp place.
DAY 4: THE BEACH - YOU DILUTE HOT - CUSCOAfter a good breakfast in our camp in Chiquisca at 06:00 o'clock a.m. we begin our return for the same one in route to Cachora that is the slope that you first floor in the first day that is softer with an ascent of two hours until arriving to the step of Capuliyoc and it stops then to be in 2 hours in the town of Cachora much softer tract where we will arrive approximately p.m. at 12:00 o'clock, in this itinerary we will appreciate enough flora and exotic fauna, see panoramic of imposing snowy, the impressive canyon of Apurímac, considered as the most spectacular in South America. Optionally in the afternoon we will move to the bathrooms water heater - medicinal of Qonoc where we will rest for one hour and to continue our return approximately to the imperial City of Cusco at 8:00 o'clock p.m. concluding our service with the transfer to the hotel.
The Service Includes:
- Pick you up from the hotel in a private bus until the beginning of the walk (Cachora).
- Entrance Tickets.
- English / Spanish professional guides during the whole journey.
- Feeding: 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners.
- Camp (carps, he/she cooks, dining room, seats, tables, mattresses) team.
- First-aid kit of first helps.
- Ball of emergency oxygen.
- Cook in charge of the preparation of the foods.
- Muleteers and mules (in charge of the transport of the whole camping site team)
- Accommodation for the guides, cooks and muleteers.
- Transport of return Cachora - Cusco and transfer to their hotel.
The Service doesn't include:
- Breakfast of the first day (the hotels usually offer breakfast).
- It has dinner of the last day (The arrival to Cusco is p.m. an approximate of 8.00 o'clock).
- It visits to the thermal bathrooms of Qonoc.
We Recommend to Take:
- A backpack.
- Original Passport.
- 01 change of clothes.
- Clothes Abrigadora.
- Walk Shoes.
- Small towel.
- Bathroom clothes (in the event of going to the thermal bathrooms)
- Poncho for rain.
- Canteen of Water.
- Photographic camera and batteries.
- Repellent, Blocking lot and Hat.
- Hygienic Paper.
- Bottle of water and pills purificadoras.
- Canes covered with rubber for the walk.
- Snacks: Cookies, sweet chocolates, energizing (optional) bars.
- Extra carrier to take personal (If he/she needs to take more than 6.5 kilos of baggage, it can take an extra carrier that can take up to 18 kilos) team.
- Bag of sleeping (in rent in our office).
- Horse or extra mule to load the personal team from the first to the fourth day.
- Extra services as Tips.